05 януари, 2008

Celia Fenn's EARTHLOG.:.Jan 5th: Here we Go!...A New Sun Cycle is Born....

image by Jean-Luc Bozzoli at www.eyewithin.com January 5th : Here we Go!...A New Sun Cycle is Born....and some information on working with the Fifth-Dimensional Body : The energy around me has certainly felt chaotic and difficult the last few days. We are most certainly in the midst of a new birth! Nor only have we had the energy of Comet Holmes and Comet Tuttle influencing our planet, but yesterday a new reverse magnetism sunspot was recorded on the Sun, signifying the beginning of a new Sun Cycle. This will be Sun Cycle 24 which will reach Solar Maximum in 2011 or 2012.

Here is a beautiful image of Comet Tuttle, taken early in January, with a Spiral Galaxy in the background:

cometgalaxy

Here is one of the new Sun spot being born....Welcome Sun Cycle 24! The good news is that there will probably not be any strong solar activity in coming months, but that Solar Maximum, the period of strong solar activity will be with us between 2011 and 2012:

sunspot24

Both images are from www.spaceweather.com.

So, as we enter into this new cycle, the energies have not been easy. I have noticed how in my own life, as I navigate the chaos of all potential, the need to make choices based on Love and Kindness and Compasssion and Gentleness, seems to be so strong. We can choose according to our old patterns, or we can choose according to Love and Joy! It is our Choice...and we make it freely. If we make these choices in a conscious way, then we can indeed reject the old patterns and make a conscious effort to make the new choices of Love and Trust. Often, it requires great trust to be able to move forward and accept that by making the choice of Love that all will be well. But, in this new Fifth Dimensional Earth, we are learning to see clearly and beyond the illusions. Only Love is Real.

On the Earth herself, the chaos and violence in Pakistan and Kenya seems to be an example of this "choice" process. As people see clearly that their governments are corrupt and manipulative, they have to make choices as to what they will do. Old patterns of violence in these countries emerge as people express anger and fear. As we move forward, as a Planet, we are going to have to learn how to make new choices that will be effective in bringing back leadership with integrity and honesty. And we can be sure that choosing for violence and bloodshed will not be the answer, any more than choosing for anger and unkindness will be the answer in our own lives.

As always, we start with ourselves. Can we make effective choices that will bring honesty and integrity into our lives. Can we live in a balanced and grounded way that allows the flows of Love and Light to manifest as blessings of Peace and Joy? It is up to us to make those choices and live in such a way that we support those choices.

So, speaking of making choices, I am going to speak a little about how we may support our physical being at this time. I often get mails from people asking me when their body is going to make the transition, and why they still feel so heavy and unwell a lot of the time. In my own life, I noticed how last year I was physically uncomfortable in my body. I was carrying too much weight and I had bags under my eyes all the time. My skin and hair were always dry. I had made a decision, when I started to travel, that I would just eat what was given to me as a way of "fitting in" with people in the places where I was invited. However, in October, a friend in Holland did a Food Allergy test for me, and it turned out that ninety percent of what I was eating was toxic to my body. I changed the way I was eating, and drank much more water. Over the months the weight dropped off and my body returned to normal. I feel fitter and stronger and much more able to cope with the demands being made on me.

The lesson I had to learn was that the new Lighter body needs a new Lighter way of being. We cannot continue to feed our bodies as though we were still living in the Third Dimension. The diet that we grew up with was designed to fuel a heavy, third-dimensional body. If we continue to live that way, we will continue to be and feel heavy. As the Light Body develops within our physical being, we do indeed become much lighter. My own diet these days centers on fresh vegetables and fruit and water. I cut out processed foods as much as possible, no alcohol, caffeine products, sugar, or wheat and diary products to which I am allergic. It is a diet that suits me and supports my body. I don't expect that everyone will be the same, but the point is to find a way of eating and drinking that supports your new Fifth-dimensional body, and does not keep you locked into the heaviness and discomfort of third-dimensional physicality.

I was talking to Brian Anderson of the UK, about the work done at the Findhorn community in the twentieth century by Peter and Eileen Caddy and Dorothy MacLean, who pioneered working with the Devas as part of establishing a community based on New Earth princples. Both Eileen and Dorothy chanelled information that was used in their pioneering project. This is what they were given : “We developed an entirely new understanding of the purpose of eating. We were told that we were purifying the atomic structure of our bodies, Transforming the dense physical substance into light and lightness Which would be more receptive to absorbing energies from the Sun, sea and air, and would require less solid food. But this was not a process that could be rushed into.” Here is what was given to Eileen Caddy through her channel, about the importance of being conscious as you work with and build your Light Body, or your Fifth-dimensional body:

"I ask all of you to drink more water, just pure, pure water, It is very cleansing and will be a great help in speeding up this refining process. You do not need tea for tea stimulates and is unnecessary and harmful For what you are doing at this time. It would be better to drink milk if you really feel you need it, otherwise water. Coffee should not be taken; your system does not need it. Water has untapped forces and energies in it Which have not yet been discovered by mankind. Sunshine and water, sunshine and water. I want you to cut down gradually on solid food and drink more water. Do it for My sake, because I have asked you to and for no other reason. Water will give you the energy you need. There are tremendous forces being released on the planet at this time. Forces which are being energised by water. Like the genies in the bottle, they have at last been freed. Water is the medium which is to be used to energise these forces. Water on the body. Water in the body. Water all around you. Bathing in the sea is good for the body. It tones it up. The more fresh air and sunshine you get the better, But on no account is this to become a fetish. Do all in moderation and enjoy it. Never allow yourself to imagine that your body will become a light body Without your doing anything about it. All the time think about creating a light body, and let your thoughts help to create it."

What Eileen brought through about water and its importance, ties in with what Archangel Michael heeps telling me about water. I think in the time that comes, we will begin to see the increasing importance of water in our lives. Also, we will give more importance to the way that we eat and how we eat, and how we honor what we take into our bodies as food. I will be writing more about the Findhorn community and the pioneering work that was done there. I look forward to sharing this with you.

http://www.starchildglobal.com/

---

NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

http://goddess-light.blogspot.com

Няма коментари: