21 април, 2008

A CALL TO ACTION

A CALL TO ACTION
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

http://eraofpeace.org

Last month during the full moon, we experienced a very powerful influx of Light which was associated with the Vernal Equinox, Good Friday, Purim and Easter. This month, we are once again being blessed with an incredible influx of Light during the full moon. This month the celebrations of Passover and the Wesak Festival will provide an opportunity to empower the changes we are all striving to make in our lives.

Over the past week, April 12-20, 2008, the moon was involved in a rare combination of celestial alignments. These events occur once every 1,000 years. These alignments are associated with the Ascension energies necessary for our ascent on the Spiral of Evolution. They are a catalyst for Humanity?s upward shift of consciousness at a physical and a spiritual level. These Ascension energies are now being amplified by the Company of Heaven in order to accelerate Humanity?s awakening and the monumental shift of consciousness that is taking place right here and right now on Planet Earth.

To further the great empowerment of the moon?s influence at this time, there will be two Wesak Full Moons this year, another very rare occurrence. The first is April 20th at 6:25 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, and the second will be May 19th at 10:11 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Because of these rare celestial events, the days between the two Wesak Full Moons will provide Humanity with an unparalleled opportunity to empower our visions, our goals, our hopes, and our dreams.

Wesak is considered the most sacred of the Buddhist holy days. It embraces the birth, death and enlightenment of the Buddha. This year, with the world focused on the events taking place in Tibet, the collective cup of Humanity?s consciousness is providing a colossal Open Door through which the Light of God will flow in unprecedented ways to move this planet and all her Life forward a quantum leap.

In addition to the individual things we are all striving to cocreate to improve the quality of our lives, the Company of Heaven is sending forth a clarion call to Lightworkers everywhere invoking action on behalf of Humanity and all Life evolving on this sweet Earth. This year we will finally begin anchoring into the physical plane the first Archetypes for the New Earth. These are the Archetypes that pulsate with the patterns of perfection for Humanity?s Abundance and Eternal Peace. To help pave the way for the God Victorious success of this phase of the Divine Plan, which will take place August 16-21 2008, we are being asked to daily invoke the Golden Light of God?s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace during these very powerful days between the Wesak Full Moons and, if inspired to do so, until the fulfillment of the Divine Plan in August.

The Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth have given us invocations and life-transforming guidance that will help us prepare the way for the greatest influx of the frequencies of God?s Abundance and Eternal Peace the world has ever known. Please listen to the inner guidance of your I AM Presence, your true God Self, and empower the following invocations through your thoughts, words, actions and feelings during the holy days between the Wesak Full Moon and until the Archetypes for the New Earth are anchored in August.

GOD'S ABUNDANCE IS THE PATH TO ETERNAL PEACE, AND ETERNAL PEACE IS THE PATH TO GOD'S ABUNDANCE
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Please visualize and affirm the following invocations with deep feeling:

The Golden Flames of Eternal Peace and Abundance from the Causal Body of God are now flowing through the cup of my consciousness into the heart of every evolving soul. This Golden Light is pulsating with frequencies of the 5th Dimension beyond anything Humanity has ever experienced.

Contained within the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace is God?s Infinite Abundance, and contained within the Golden Flame of God?s Infinite Abundance is Eternal Peace.

I breathe in deeply, and I become One with this Golden Flame from the very Heart of my Father-Mother God.

I AM now entering the secret place of the Most High Living God within my heart. As I enter this sacred space on the Holy Breath, I AM open and receptive to the impulses pouring forth from the Heart and Mind of God.

The hour has at last arrived, and the Divine Fiat has been issued by my God Parents for the Divinity pulsating within my Heart Flame to be given full liberty and freedom of expression. My I AM Presence rejoices in this Divine Edict and will now give me every possible assistance in manifesting the patterns of perfection from the Causal Body of God on Earth.

I AM now invested with the power to be a Keeper of the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Abundance in accordance with my Divine Destiny. My Earthly Bodies are being brought into perfect balance, and the latent powers encoded within my Heart Flame are now being released. The abilities I have developed over aeons of time that will assist me in cocreating Heaven on Earth are brought into a balanced state of true mastery within my Heart Flame.

The Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame within my heart now begins to expand and expand. The Blue Flame of Divine Power from my Father God empowers the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Abundance in the hearts of all Humanity. The Pink Flame of Divine Love from my Mother God directs the Flame of Eternal Peace and Abundance through every Heart Flame and floods the Earth with this Divine Essence to bless all Life. The Sunshine Yellow Flame of Wisdom from the Child of God, the Christ within me, enlightens every mind to the Divine Truth that Eternal Peace and God?s Abundance are inseparable aspects of God?s perfection. And all is well.

I realize these are days of great acceleration due to the influx of Light that is flooding the Earth. The vibratory action of every facet of Life is being stepped up the maximum that Cosmic Law will allow in every 24-hour period. The Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Abundance now pouring through my Heart Flame is assisting me to maintain balance through this process. This allows me to experience the bliss and joy of this monumental activity of Light involving Earth?s Ascension.

I AM now reaching into a new octave of my Godhood, and my Father-Mother God are able to easily move through me. My eyes become blazing rays of Light through which the Light of God blesses all Life. My hands become mighty conductors of God?s Healing Power. My lips become the instruments through which God?s words are formed and directed into the physical plane of Earth. My feet walk the Path of Light. My Lifeforce now becomes the vehicle through which God enters the world to Love and serve all Life.

I now realize and accept my unlimited ability to do whatever I desire in order to establish and expand God?s Perfection in my world and the worlds of all Humanity. Through my thoughts, words, actions and feelings, I AM a mighty, balancing activity of Light pulsating in, through and around every electron of Life on Earth. Now...

In the name of the Infinite Presence of God, I AM, I call to my I AM Presence and the I AM Presence of all Humanity. As one voice, one heartbeat, one breath, one energy and vibration of pure Divine Consciousness I affirm:

Beloved I AM Presence enfold me now in God?s Peace and Abundance as I become
an Eternal Golden Sun of this Divine Light.

I AM an Eternal Golden Sun of God?s Peace and Abundance now made manifest and permanently sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM an Eternal Golden Sun of God?s Peace and Abundance now made manifest and permanently sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM an Eternal Golden Sun of God?s Peace and Abundance now made manifest and permanently sustained by Holy Grace.

And so it is.

I AM ETERNALLY, FINANCIALLY FREE!

Moment by moment and day by day, everything I need to fulfill my Divine Plan is available to me through God?s Infinite Abundance.

The Universal Laws ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE and KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED are manifesting in my life now and forever.

I revel in the buoyancy and elation of my newfound freedom and God?s Abundance.

The Company of Heaven rejoices with me as I reclaim my Divine Birthright and accept my Eternal Peace and the God Supply of ALL Good Things.

Through all levels of Divine Consciousness I now Decree:

I AM! I AM! I AM!
The eternally sustained manifestation of God?s infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM! I AM! I AM!
The eternally sustained manifestation of God?s infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM! I AM! I AM!
The eternally sustained manifestation of God?s infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

In deep love and appreciation for my glorious gift of Life, I consecrate my Heart and Soul
to be the Open Door for the patterns of perfection from the Causal Body of God until Heaven on Earth is manifest, and all Life evolving here is wholly Ascended and FREE.

It is done! And so it is!

Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM.

The Beings of Light have given Humanity enlightening information and powerful tools that are specifically designed to help us to reclaim the Infinite Abundance of God and to establish Eternal Peace in our lives and on Earth. This information is available to everyone who reaches up in consciousness and connects with the Realms of Illumined Truth. In order to create a collective group effort, the Beings of Light asked us to produce a CD and a booklet containing the guidance and the tools that have been pouring into the hearts and minds of Humanity for the past several years. The CD titled ABUNDANCE and the booklet titled IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE are available on our website at a reduced price during this very critical time affecting Humanity and the global economy. The booklet and the CD are compatible, but they are not the same. If you would like to have this added assistance from On High, you may order the CD and the booklet at http://eraofpeace.org . From our Home Page just click on the Products link and then on the Sales Items link.

I want to thank you with all of my heart for your willingness to be an Instrument of God during this momentous time on Planet Earth. Your service to the Light does not go unnoticed by our Father-Mother and the Company of Heaven.

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

Website:

NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

http://goddess-light.blogspot.com

Няма коментари: