28 май, 2008

The Crystal of Light Activation from the Arcturians

The Crystal of Light Activation from the Arcturians

I am the Creator in manifestation,
I am an Arcturian,
I am Anthea.
Today I Anthea, bring forth the energy of the Arcturians through this channel to humanity on the Earth. I express my energy and unconditional love to all who are receptive to my energy and read my words now. I am here to assist you, as is the evolved civilisation of the Arcturians. I am the leader of my starship; we travel through the Creator’s universe and oversee the development of many on the Earth. I as leader of my starship am assigned as a guide to many incarnate souls on the Earth; it is one of my personal missions to help the light workers on the Earth achieve their dreams and the goals of their soul in their current lifetime. I offer a helping hand to many and understand that when light workers achieve their dreams, they emanate a wealth of light that affects the entire civilisation of the Earth.
Every soul incarnate in a physical body has the ability to affect the people around them with their love and enlightenment, but many do not realise that they have the abilities with the energy of their souls to transform or at least raise the vibration of the Earth. I desire that all on the planet Earth discover their inner lights; I wish to see the entire planet covered in realised beacons of the Creator’s light. In order for my dream or desire to come into fruition, the truth of the universe, Earth, soul and the Creator must prevail. While negative and false beliefs remain embedded in the Earth and minds of humanity, the truth may never accurately be integrated into humanity. The sense of truth existing within the human mind can be described as the Ascended Master consciousness.
Every member of my team on my starship has achieved an Ascended Master consciousness and is now moving beyond this state of awareness. Growth is eternal and perfection is never truly found, as the kingdom of the Creator is infinite.
My team of Arcturians and I wish to offer you a tool to assist you to evolve to the next state of your growth with ease so that we can create a mass activation and progression with one simple message and tool. Accepting and using this tool in your life will allow us to divinely intervene in your life, assisting our energies in anchoring into your being. We have advanced technologies on our Arcturian ships that each of yourcan access; I am sure you have heard my friends speak of these in the past, but I wish to offer you the Crystal of Light Activation so that you can absorb our energies during your daily lives when you have a free moment or need the presence of the Arcturians and Creator’s light in your life. Allow me to describe to you this tool and process.
The Crystal of Light Activation consist of an ethereal clear or white flat crystal, similar to a tablet, being placed into your hands when you invoke our energies and ask to experience this light activation. Allow yourself to sit peacefully, with a meditative state of mind and being, focus on the crystal tablet, feeling or seeing the energy that blazes from the core of the ethereal crystal. The light will melt into every aspect of your being, integrating with every cell, muscle and bone in your body, melting into your blood and DNA. It will surge through your aura, energy bodies and chakras, entering into your surroundings and everything that you currently feel a bond or connection with, (your friends and family will experience the energy in some form.) The energy of the crystal will wash over every aspect of your being, sharing the divine and fine energy vibrations and light of the Arcturians. You may feel the energy of the crystal tablet as it rests in your hand, it will promote and instigate a healing and cleansing process, clearing any kind of negativity. You can simply invoke the crystal tablet for this purpose but I shall offer further guidance.
The Crystal of Light Activation Tablet can be stored within your aura before your heart chakra, simply lift your hands while holding the crystal tablet to your heart chakra and it will melt into your being. This means that the crystal and its energy can be accessed without invoking us, by retrieving the crystal and focusing on its presence in your hands. While the crystal tablet is stored in front of your heart, it will continue to emit light vibrations, anchoring the Arcturian energy into your being all day long. For those of you who are concentrating on emitting the light of your soul into your surroundings or nurturing your soul to integrate with your physical personality, the crystal tablet will assist with these processes. It will energise and nourish your soul light, assisting it in expanding into your life. When you beam your light from your soul it will pass through the crystal tablet which will energise and amplify the energy of your soul, so that it has a greater influence and intensity in your life. This tool and gift that my starship offers to you, is a sacred crystal tablet that anchors greater light into your being and activates the light from within you to emerge. I hope that you will accept our gift using it in your life as a process of development.
We are close by to you always; we are only an invocation away,
May the light of the Arcturians be with you,
I am Anthea
P.S, if you wish to view any past messages I am placing them in the weekly message gallery, go to www.wisdomofthelight.com and click on weekly messages.
Best wishes and Blessings,
Natalie
---
NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

Няма коментари: