13 май, 2008

A Message from Mother Earth

I am Mother Earth, I am the core soul of the Earth, the swelling energy that you see manifested all around the world. I am the beauty of the divine Creator, the flourishing flowers in the nature land, the gushing rivers and the rocky mountains. I am the physical beauty that exists around you in physical form and spiritual form. I am connected to the energy of the sun that blazes on your face and I am connected to the snow that falls on the ground. I am the Earth in its full manifestations and I am the Creator in all its glory.

I send my greetings and love to all of humanity now who are receptive to my energy, the love of my soul emanates in waves of glorious energy into your being and into your soul. Sit with me and within my reality that exists as the body of Earth, this will allow our energies to connect and integrate. I am your friend, your companion for this amazing journey of growth and I am here to help you now. Let me and my helpers energise and rejuvenate your being, allow us to peel away all negative energy that exists around and within you so that you may blossom like a flower, flourishing with vibrancy, colour and brightness. Each of you are my flowers of light, I care for all of you, nurturing you with my motherly energy, sending the high vibrational energy that I receive from the higher levels of the spiritual world to you, into your aura, body and soul. As you grow and expand your energy so do I. As I swell with love and healing so do you; feeling the affects of the energy I share with you.
Let us sit to together in nature; we shall meditate, observing the beauty of the Earth, saving it within our souls. As we sit together in nature, the love from my soul and the beauty surrounding you will inspire and instigate your soul to integrate with your physical personality, allowing you to feel, sense and truly understand that the presence of the Creator exists within you. The energy and love of the Creator is with you now, it is within my soul and it is within every aspect of my nature kingdom. You search for the Creator but the Creator is in manifestation all around you, the Creator is the beauty, harmony, love, inspiration and tranquility of the nature world, found in the green grasses, the majestic forests and the magnificent seas.
Search no longer my light flowers for the Creator is here with you on the Earth, you are not alone, I am here to care for you, to wrap my loving blanket around you and to protect you.
My growth process as the soul of the Earth is huge and expansive, many situations occur that you, my children, may not understand but I wish to say that I love you unconditionally; I am always here for you and will never harm you. I am your mother figure and your nurturer, connect with me now and each day, sit, walk and breathe within nature, invoking my presence to surround you. Allow yourself to bathe in my light, speak with me and I will offer enlightenment, I will protect you and allow you to follow the paths your soul imagined for you before your birth onto the Earth. Let us exist as one, let us grow as a whole beacon of light and together let us raise this planet to a higher vibration, consciousness and level of existence, accelerating together towards the mighty, expansive and loving soul of the Creator.
I am the Creator in manifestation on the Earth, the Goddess of the light, and the Goddess of the Earth.
Mother Earth
P.S, if you wish to view any past messages I am placing them in the weekly message gallery, go to www.wisdomofthelight.com and click on weekly messages.
Best wishes and Blessings,
Natalie
---
NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

Няма коментари: