06 септември, 2008

Celia Fenn's EARTH LOG* September 5th : Back Home Again...and into the New Energies....

image by Jean-Luc Bozzoli at www.eyewithin.com

September 5th : Back Home Again...and into the New Energies.... : After my adventures and journeys around the United Kingdom and Canada, I am once again back home and ready to share with you all again. It was a very busy trip, with much packed in at every point. In the last week I did not have access to the internet, so was unable to share with you all that was happening at the time. In the next week or so I will be sharing some of the highlights from the Canada work. Unfortunately, it is difficult to do the work and take the pictures, so I don't really have that many of some of the events, so if anyone has pictures, please send them to me, I would love to share with the Starchild readers.

The energy in August was extremely strong, as Golden Light flooded the planet and lifted her into a vibrational ranage that she has never before experienced. We are now well on our way into the New Earth, and as Archangel Michael says, it is only a matter of time before we begin to see the full manifestation of Heaven on Earth. I find it so exciting to see how I, and we, are manifesting almost immediately according to our desires. Truly, what we desire from the Heart is manifesting right before our eyes. Spirit has shown me in the last week how my desires and needs are being met in wonderful ways. But, of course, it is my willingness to receive the abundant good and love that is given to me that determines the quality of my life and the quality of the joy in my life. If I cease to trust and start to judge with my mind, then I tend to fall out of the Flow and into fear and lack. As soon as I move back into my heart and allow the trust and acceptance, the shower of blessings comes back.

I have also found, that as Archangel Michael says, we are now carrying this Golden energy vibration, and people just want to talk to me and be with me all the time. I have never talked so much in all my life. I used to be able to hide out at the local coffee shop, but now everyone knows me and wants to talk to me so there is no place to hide even behind a large coffee cup. It is all good and wonderful, as we transmit the Unconditional Love of Spirit and the energies of Peace and Abundance through just being Who we Are in Love and Peace. Simple, so simple, and so wonderful, as we all learn that we are connected in Love through the Grid of the Heart.

So, now in September, we are given some time to integrate this new energy and to begin to find our feet in this New Earth with its new way of Being. Strong waves of energy will probably come through at the equinox around the 21st and 22nd of September, and then again in October and November as the Earth settles fully into her new energy matrix and updates her evolutionary codes. The best way to move through these changes is with Joy and Playfulness and Trust. It is a time for Grace and a time to just being open to accepting the Abundance and Peace from the Flow of God's Love and Blessings as it once again flows freely through the crystalline grids of the Earth to all her peoples.

So, let me share with you some of the wonderful times in Canada. The Congress on Illumination at Lake Louise was an absolute joy for all of us. There were 350 people from all over the world who joined together for 5 days to assist with the anchoring of the New Earth Archetypes of Peace and Abundance for the Planet, under the loving and wise guidance of Patricia Cota-Robles and her partner, Kay Meyer. We shared, we sang, we danced, we meditated, we experienced the full wonder and joy of Unconditional Love in the beautiful energy of Lake Louise that is the etheric home of Archangel Michael in the New Earth energy. It was an absolute joy for me to be able to do a channel with Archangel Michael as part of the Congress, as well as the "Sacred Heart" meditation with Armand and Angelina, and a Water Ceremony that linked the Lightworker energies at Iguazu Falls with the energy of Lake Louise and in preparation for the ceremony at Niagara Falls the following week.

So, here are some images of the time I spent on my "free" afternoon. Well, I should have know that with Archangel Michael there is no such time as "free" time, he had things for me to do. So, I was invited to go on an excursion with some friends, which I accepted without really knowing where I was going. One of them informed me that she had been instructed to drive one of the presenters, and that was me. So, I went along to see where I was being taken. Ok.....a waterfall.....no less....and not really a surprise. A group of us ended up in British Columbia at the Yoho National Park at the Takakkaw Falls, which are the 3rd highest Falls in Canada. It was a very powerful experience.

On the way, we encountered this powerful masculine energy...an Elk. He was a big guy and he allowed us to get really close:

bc1

However, the best picture I got of him was as he wandered across the road, intent on finding the best and most juicy leaves to eat:

bc2

According to Ted Andrews in his book "Animal Speak" Elk represents Strength and Nobility : "The Elk is an animal of great strength, power and stamina. It can run at a fast trotting pace for extended periods of time. One of its primary defenses is to outrun its predators. Elk can sustain a strong pace for great lengths of time....If an Elk has come into your life it can mean that you are about to hit your stride....". Well, the way I have been running around the world, that sounds about right to me!

Anyway, we arrived at Takakkaw Falls as a group, and then we entered into the experience of taking the New Codes to the Waterfall and sharing the energies. It was a powerful experience, as the "guardian" of the Falls was there to meet us. We all felt this incredibly strong energy field around the Falls, and afterwards we were staggering around as through we were a bit drunk! Here you can get an idea of the energy as we enter into the Falls zone:

bc5

And, in this picture of the Falls, if you look closely on the right you can see the face of the Guardian of the Falls:

bc4

So, here is an image of us afterwards, very wet and enjoying the powerful exchange of energies:

bc6

And, finally, a little friend that showed up to keep an eye on the proceedings!:

bc3

And, for those of you who were with me at Lake Louise, you will be glad to hear that Michael the Moose made it safely back home with me too, and is now sitting happily on my printer watching over me as I work on the computer!

© 2007-8 Celia Fenn and Starchild Global
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

http://www.starchildglobal.com/

---

NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

http://goddess-light.blogspot.com

Няма коментари: