14 февруари, 2008

Celia Fenn's EARTHLOG.:.February 14th....the Day of Love

February 14th....the Day of Love : If you are one of those people who think Valentine's Day is over commercialized and a waste of time, well ok, don't read any further. Come back tomorrow! But, if, like me, you think any excuse for Love is a good one, well then welcome to the Fun and Joy!

First up is a beautiful image by Christina Mueller of Germany, which she calls the "Union of the God and Goddess".....which for me sums up the energy of Romantic Love in the New Earth.

love

Now, for those who are sceptical about Romantic Love....well I am with Enya when she says in her song "Amarantine"...."love is always love"...and with Marianne Williamson, who says that Romantic Love is the way that we learn about Enlightened Love, for it is only be having the experience of being "in love" that we know what it feels like to be filled with love and to then be "in love" with everyone and all things in ecstatic unconditional love.

So, I will admit to being a Romantic at heart. I love those red heart things that you buy at Valentine's time, you know the Red Heart with the fake roses all around them. I have two of them on the wall of my office space, and I admit also that I bought another one a few days ago. They make me happy, and for me, every day is Valentine's day anyway. Who needs an excuse to celebrate love?

So, I also recognize that in the New Earth, Romantic Love has been "upgraded" and transformed. We now don't just settle for a partner, we seek for a soulmate who will meet the needs of our soul and enter into Heart Communion with us. So, to celebrate this new form of the expression of Unconditional Love, through Romantic Union and more, my special gift to you is the "Whale and Dolphin Soulmate and Twinflame Meditation", which I created with the help of my friends Armand and Angelina and Jean-Luc Bozzoli. It can be used to experience the radiant Joy of Love within your own being, the Union of Divine Masculine and Feminine, or it can be used as a way to call to you the person who is your Soulmate. I hope that you enjoy it.

And now, for an extra treat, here is a song by John Denver, called "A Song for All Lovers", and I think it is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard about Soulmate and Twin Flame love...so if you feel like experiencing the "two hearts beating as one" today, then here is John Denver. This song is not well known, as it was one of the last songs that he wrote. It was performed at the Wild Life Concert in 1995.

---

Make this Valentine’s Day—and every day thereafter—a time to celebrate love in all its guises, by connecting with friends, loved ones, family, neighbors, coworkers, new acquaintances, and even yourself!

NAMASTE'...GoddessLight

http://goddesslight.blogspot.com

Няма коментари: