05 април, 2008

Djwhal Khul : “Miracles - How to Invoke Them”

“Miracles - How to Invoke Them”

April 3, 2008

This is Terri Newlon from Sedona, Arizona, USA. www.TerriNewlon.com

You can also listen to the following message, and all subsequent messages which change every Thursday. The latest message is available 24/7:

By telephone: 1.916.233.0630, Box 163

Or on your computer: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/W8133vHW
(clear the cache on your computer if you hear an old version)

And here is Djwhal Khul’s latest Spirituality Article, information complimentary every Thursday:

(Channeling begins)

Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

When we work with the energy of miracles, we bring about endless possibilities. Therefore when invoking miracles, it is left rather generic instead of specific. In other words, the right way to maybe invoke a miracle would be: “Creation, show me the greatest possible outcome.” Or “Creation, grant me as many miracles as possible today or in this moment.” And then you would add: “I receive these miracles. I receive all of them. I recognize them. I appreciate them and I receive them.”

Now perhaps a less productive way to go about invoking miracles would be something like “Creation, put this exact color and model and year [vehicle] in my driveway in exactly 30 minutes.”

I know that many have been taught to be specific when they are setting goals and to give timelines, and that is also appropriate. However, sometimes it gets so narrowed or so specific, that when the miracles that are appropriate as deemed by your own Higher Self are flooding towards you, you cast them away because you are not seeing them as what exactly you asked for.

So in this time period particularly, when there is a lot of rapid change, literally anything at any given moment can change very quickly. We just had Pluto go retrograde back into Sagittarius and then it will move back into Capricorn again. We have a lot of changes, a lot of old things dying away, and a lot of new potential coming in. This is one of those ripe times for as many miracles as possible. So start looking for them.

That is the other clue here. That you deliberately try to spot them. “Oh isn’t that a miracle that this friend just called me.” Or “Isn’t this a miracle that this money just showed up in the mail.” Maybe it is $40 and you were hoping for $400. Acknowledge, be appreciative and receive the miracle no matter what size it is, and no matter whether it is even remotely connected to what you were invoking. Because the more receptive you are, the more that WILL be sent your way to be received.

So a miracle is actually a two way device. It needs to be sent and it needs to be received. So you can be a miracle magnet, if you would like to be, and focus on as many of them as possible. And then you might also find that you enjoy sending miracles outward as well. Now to be a good sender of miracles, you have to be a good receiver of miracles.

Just a little something to ponder on for this week. And again let the wisdom of Creation do the work. Don’t let the mind, which is less than 1% of your entire consciousness, try to dictate exactly how the other 99% is going to, you know, act or manifest, etc.

You want to stay open to all of the things that are outside of your mental scope rather than trying to control exactly the way it happens. So “Miracles come to me in great numbers and I appreciate you. I receive you. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!” And just keep invoking as many miracles as possible.

All right. This is Djwhal Khul. This has been your Spirituality Article Information for this particular week. Thank you for tuning in and as always, my love to you.

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon

(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

Channeled Teachings for Everyday Spirituality
And Training for Modern Mystics

© 2008 All Rights Reserved – Terri Newlon Holistic Consulting Co., LLC




Няма коментари: